I have been told this year’s blogs have been “Lacking Jokes.” Fortunately, our vacation has not had the usual events, mishaps, or disasters. For a change, everything, to date, has been fairly normal. So I thought I would start today’s blog with three of my favorite Disney jokes.
- Why did Tigger get his head stuck down the toilet?
- Because he was looking for Pooh.
We start off a little tame, but this one is a little more risky
- What do Walt Disney World and Viagra have in common?
- They both cause you to stand around for an hour waiting for a two-minute ride.
The final joke will make sure I am never on the Disney Moms Panel.
- What is green, three inches long, and smells like bacon?
- Kermit the Frog’s finger.
Anyway, back to our Walt Disney World adventures.
Today we had a no-park day and spent the early afternoon at Disney Springs. We had booked brunch at the House of Blues and were anticipating the Steak and Eggs. The only problem was that they had a new brunch menu and stopped doing Steak and Eggs this weekend. However, everything was not lost as they made us the dish, minus tomatoes, off-menu.
Our evening was spent at the Califonia Grill having an extra special treat called “Celebration at the Top – Sip, Savor, Sparkle.” This special event is a fireworks party at the California Grill. Guests have the opportunity to enjoy a buffet of savory items followed by desserts, plus a genuinely unlimited bar. When the fireworks start at the Magic Kingdom, guests watch them from a reserved balcony.
The evening was excellent, and we will provide a more extensive review in the coming weeks.
Just time for one final joke, I was very tempted to finish with a joke about Snow White and Pinocchio, but you will have to look that one up.
- Why did Dopey take a box of crayons with him into the bedroom?
- Snow White asked him to draw the curtains.
Read more Orlando Live 2023 Blogs.
Keep checking back for our Orlando 2023 Live Blogs as we continue our reports from Walt Disney World.