Walt Disney World has announced reopening dates for the remaining four Walt Disney World Resorts. All resorts will be open by the end of 2021 and will be a further step closer to the resort operating at total capacity. The confirmed dates are:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning September 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning October 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning October 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning December 9
In addition, the following resorts already had a reopening date confirmed:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort- July 19
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House- August 26
It appears that there are announcements of returning attractions at Walt Disney World on almost a daily basis. We wonder what will be next! Will it be a parade, more nighttime shows, or even Typhoon Lagoon? However, this recent report suggests that Typhoon Lagoon might not be in a fit state to open anytime soon.
Also, we keep wondering whether FastPass+ or a new replacement will be announced in the coming months.
More Disney World
With rumors of more cast members being called back, we expect more attractions will reopen soon. Keep checking Modern Life is Good for the latest information.
To learn more about Walt Disney World visit our 2021 Guide to Walt Disney World.
This post is part of our “Road to 2021 at Walt Disney World” series. Check out the rest of the posts for the latest information.