I’m going to make this a Modern Life is Good tradition. Time for our second Walt Disney World Annual Quiz released yet again over Easter Weekend. I think this year’s questions are quite tricky, but it will inevitably be a breeze for the biggest WDW Fans. You will find the answers at the bottom of the post. There are 20 questions in The Big Walt Disney World 2021 Quiz; how many do you think you will get right?
- Who is the current narrator of Spaceship Earth?
- What was the original name of the Astro Orbiter at the Magic Kingdom?
- What ride did Frozen Ever After at Epcot replace?
- What is the fastest attraction at Walt Disney World?
- How many inversions are the on Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith?
- Alien Swirling Saucers is a clone of which Disneyland attraction?
- What was the name of Walt Disney World’s first Water Park?
- What is Gracey Manor?
- How many “happy haunts” inhabit The Haunted Mansion?
- What is the largest pavilion in Epcot?
- When was Prince Charming Regal Carrousel built?
- Where is Walt Disney World’s largest Christmas Tree, and how tall is it?
- Before contracting Aerosmith, Disney wanted another band to star in Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster; who was it?
- What company originally sponsored Country Bear Jamboree?
- What was Discovery Island?
- Shades of Green is a resort owned by the United States Department of Defense. What was the resort originally called?
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends is often quoted as the second largest aquarium in the United States, but what is the largest?
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be opening at Epcot in 2021. Where else is the attraction located?
- Muppet*Vision 3D was the last performance by which two Mupper performers?
- When a cast member announces a “Signal 70,” what are they referring to?
The Big Walt Disney World 2021 Quiz Answers
Dame Judi Dench is the current narrator of Spaceship Earth. She is the 4th narrator. The original narrator was Vic Perrin.
Magic Kingdom’s original attraction was called Star Jets. The attraction was re-designed and re-opened on April 30, 1994, as the Astro Orbiter.
Maelstrom was replaced by Frozen Ever After although the same ride vehicles and track are used.
Test Track with a top speed of 65mph is the fastest attraction at Walt Disney World.
There are 3 inversions on Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. The attraction has a top speed of 57 mph
It might have a different look, but Alien Swirling Saucers is a clone of Disneyland’s Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
Walt Disney World’s first Water Park was called River Country
Gracey Manor is the manor house for Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion attraction.
There are 999 happy haunts residing in the halls of Gracey Manor.
The Land is currently the largest pavilion at Epcot
The carousel was built in 1917 and was originally part of the Belle Isle Park in Detroit, Michigan
The largest tree is at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and is 70-feet tall!
U2 was Disney’s first choice for Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.
This is a surprising one, the sponsors were Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay. Today Pepsi isn’t sold at Walt Dsiney World.
Discovery Island was an island in Bay Lake that was home to many species of animals and birds. The attraction closed in 1999.
Shades of Green originally opened as a Disney-owned resort known as the Golf Resort in December 1973.
The aquarium with the largest tank in the United States is the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, called Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy, is located at Walt Disney Studios Park, Disneyland Paris.
Jim Henson and Richard Hunt perform for the final time in Muppet*Vision 3D
A Signal 70 is used when a lost child is reported.
How did you get on? If you got more than 15 right, you can call yourself “Head Mouseketeer” for the day.
Read More Walt Disney World Tips
To learn more about Walt Disney World visit our 2021 Guide to Walt Disney World.
Leave a Reply