EPCOT International Festival of the Arts should have been celebrating its 5th anniversary in 2021. However, a slightly abbreviated festival will be held between January 8 and February 22, 2021. The new festival will be called Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. The biggest omission from the regular festival will be the popular Disney on Broadway Concert Series.
Highlights confirmed for Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts are:
- Over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art around World Showcase. Unlike the Taste of Epcot Food and Wine Festival, this appears a similar number of studios as the regular festival.
- Marketplaces around World Showcase Lagoon displaying and selling Disney Artist and invited artists work.
- Special photo locations.
- A paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all guests.
- Performances by visiting artists.
- Performances from Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Figment around World Showcase a scavenger hunt the whole family can enjoy.
- Festival-exclusive merchandise
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts has become a firm guest favorite since its debut, and although this year’s festival is abbreviated, it still sounds great fun.
Visit our Guide to Epcot to learn more about the park.
Leave a Reply