Who could ever have imagined that Walt Disney World would be closed this Easter? Are you looking for something to do to pass the hours? Have a go at our new Big Easter Disney World Quiz. You will find the answers at the bottom of the post.
- In what year did the construction of Walt Disney World start?
- What are the mini-golf courses at Walt Disney World called?
- What used to be on the site of the NBA Experience?
- Name all the countries featured in Epcot’s World Showcase
- How many days before you visit Walt Disney World can you book your Advance Dining Reservations?
- What is the name of the Magic Kingdom’s Christmas party?
- How much did it cost an adult to enter the Magic Kingdom when it first opened?
- Which is the longest-running stage show in the parks?
- When did the Swan Boats close in the Magic Kingdom?
- What were the opening day attractions in Tomorrowland?
- What is the name of the waterway that carries you throughout ”it’s a small world”?
- Who is the Head Salesman of the Jungle?
- Which is the only park at Walt Disney World to have none of its opening day attractions still open?
- What are the residents of Main Street USA called?
- At which resort is Disney’s Wedding Pavilion located?
- Which attractions have a Single Rider Line at Hollywood Studios?
- What is a Hidden Mickey?
- What are the 4 annual festivals held at Epcot?
- What is Harambe?
- Where did It’s a Small World originally debut?
The Big Easter Disney World Quiz Answers
The construction of Walt Disney World started in 1967
Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland
Canada, United Kingdom, France, Japan, The American Adventure, Italy, Germany, China, Mexico, Morocco, and Norway.
180 days. Guests staying at a Disney Resort can book their first 10 days of reservations once you hit the 180-day mark.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage at Hollywood Studios
The Grand Prix Raceway, now known as the Tomorrowland Speedway, was the only attraction.
Seven Seaways Waterway
Hollywood Studios no longer has any of its opening day attractions
The Citizens of Main Street, USA
Disney’s Wedding Pavilion opened in 1995 and is located at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Rock N’ Roller Coaster & Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run have Single Rider Lines.
A Hidden Mickey is a representation of Mickey Mouse that has been inserted subtly into the design of a ride, attraction or another site.
International Festival of the Arts.
International Flower and Garden Festival.
International Food and Wine Festival.
Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
Harambe is the fictional African Village where the Africa region of Animal Kingdom is set.
1964 New York World’s Fair
How did you get on? We will bring you another Walt Disney World Family Quiz soon.
If you are still hoping to visit Walt Disney World in 2020, have a look at our Guide to Walt Disney World.