Unfortunately, it does not look like Walt Disney World will be reopening anytime soon. We promised you a quiz a couple of days back here on Modern Life is Good. Here is our first Walt Disney World Lockdown Quiz. Answers are available at the bottom of the page.
1 What date did Walt Disney World Open?
2 How tall is Expedition Everest?
3 In 2012 what did Be Our Guest become the first restaurant at the Magic Kingdom to serve?
4 There used to be a 7th land in the Magic Kingdom; what was it called?
5 There has been 2 pavilions added to Epcot World Showcase since the park opened; what are they?
6 What was the first animal to be born at the Animal Kingdom?
7 What attraction did The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh controversially replace?
8 How many Gargoyles appear on the outside of Cinderella Castle?
9 On average how many pairs of sunglasses are turned in to Walt Disney World Lost & Found each day?
10 How many animals are carved into the Tree of Life?
11 What does Epcot stand for?
12 What is allegedly “Disney’s best-kept secret”?
13 What year was FastPass+ launched?
14 What are the latest Tier 1 FastPass+ Selections at Hollywood Studios?
15 What was Walt Disney World’s first 4D film?
16 what opened first Pirates of The Caribbean, Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain?
17 What is the fastest ride at Walt Disney World?
18 What resorts have a monorail station?
19 What was Walt Disney World’s first water park called?
20 What was the first event that caused the closure of Walt Disney World?
Walt Disney World Lockdown Quiz Answers
- Walt Disney World opened on October 1, 1971.
- Expedition Everest is 199 feet tall.
- It was the first location at the Magic Kingdom to serve alcohol.
- There used to be a 7th Land in The Magic Kingdom called Mickey’s Toontown Fair. It merged into New Fantasyland during the 2012 expansions.
- 2 pavilions have been added since the park’s opening. Morocco in 1984 & Norway in 1986.
- The first birth at Disney’s Animal Kingdom was a kudu. Kudu are African antelopes.
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride was an original park favorite and there were many protests prior to its closure.
- There are 13 Gargoyles guarding the castle
- Every day an average of 210 pairs are turned in to Walt Disney World Lost & Found.
- The Tree of Life features 325 carvings of existing and extinct animals.
- Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow
- The Disney Vacation Club
- FastPass+ was launched in 2014.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, Slinky Dog Dash, and Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Captain EO
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Test Track
- The monorail stops at the Grand Floridian, Contemporary and Polynesian resorts.
- In 1976 the first water park at Walt Disney World, Disney’s River Country opened.
- 1999 saw the first closure of the Walt Disney World resort when Hurricane Floyd hit Orlando.
How did you get on? We will bring you another Walt Disney World Lockdown Quiz soon.
If you are hoping to visit Walt Disney World in 2020, have a look at our Guide to Walt Disney World.
Leave a Reply