Unfortunately, it does not look like Walt Disney World will be reopening anytime soon. We promised you a quiz a couple of days back here on Modern Life is Good. Here is our first Walt Disney World Lockdown Quiz. Answers are available at the bottom of the page.
Walt Disney World Lockdown Quiz Answers
- Walt Disney World opened on October 1, 1971.
- Expedition Everest is 199 feet tall.
- It was the first location at the Magic Kingdom to serve alcohol.
- There used to be a 7th Land in The Magic Kingdom called Mickey’s Toontown Fair. It merged into New Fantasyland during the 2012 expansions.
- 2 pavilions have been added since the park’s opening. Morocco in 1984 & Norway in 1986.
- The first birth at Disney’s Animal Kingdom was a kudu. Kudu are African antelopes.
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride was an original park favorite and there were many protests prior to its closure.
- There are 13 Gargoyles guarding the castle
- Every day an average of 210 pairs are turned in to Walt Disney World Lost & Found.
- The Tree of Life features 325 carvings of existing and extinct animals.
- Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow
- The Disney Vacation Club
- FastPass+ was launched in 2014.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, Slinky Dog Dash, and Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Captain EO
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Test Track
- The monorail stops at the Grand Floridian, Contemporary and Polynesian resorts.
- In 1976 the first water park at Walt Disney World, Disney’s River Country opened.
- 1999 saw the first closure of the Walt Disney World resort when Hurricane Floyd hit Orlando.
How did you get on? We will bring you another Walt Disney World Lockdown Quiz soon.
If you are hoping to visit Walt Disney World in 2020, have a look at our Guide to Walt Disney World.