Important Information: FastPass+ will not be returning to Walt Disney World. In its place will be a new paid service called Disney Genie+. Read our guide to learn the latest information on Disney Genie+.
Don’t waste your FastPass+ selections before you visit Walt Disney World. You never need a FastPass for the following attractions even when the park is crowded:-
You don’t need a FastPass for the following at the Magic Kingdom
While you can never be 100% sure which line guests choose to join. It is highly likely you will not need a FastPass for:
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Mickey’s Philarmagic
- Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Unless the park is jam-packed you can probably add the following attractions to this list
- Mad Hatters Teacups
- Magic Carpets
- The Barnstormer
- It’s a Small World
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
You can learn more about FastPass at the Magic Kingdom in our guide.
Attractions that never need a FastPass at Epcot
The following 4 attractions never need a FastPass at Epcot even on the busiest days:
- Disney/Pixar Short Film Festival
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Epcot Forever
- Mission Space (Green)
You can learn more about FastPass at Epcot in our guide.
Attractions that never need FastPass at Hollywood Studios
FastPass tiers at Hollywood Studios are changing regularly at the moment. However, it is unlikely you will ever need a FastPass for:
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Disney Junior Dance Party!
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
The majority of the time FastPass+ is also not needed for:-
- Fantasmic! (consider a dining package instead)
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
You can learn more about FastPass at Hollywood Studios in our guide.
Attractions at Animal Kingdom that don’t need a FastPass
- Festival of the Lion King
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- Primeval Whirl(currently only operating seasonal)
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
Visit our guide to learn more about Animal Kingdom FastPass
Learn more about Walt Disney World
Our Guide to Walt Disney World is a great place to start planning your vacation.