Join us as we walk through Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. Our Oasis of the Seas Tour contains many of the ship’s highlights including Central Park, Royal Promenade, The Boardwalk, Entertainment Place & Pool & Sports Zone.
Oasis of the Seas was the world’s largest cruise ship when launched in October 2009 by Royal Caribbean. She carries over 6000 passengers and weighs 225,282 GT. Her 3 sister ships Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas & Symphony of the Seas are all slightly bigger.
Oasis of the Seas currently sails from Port Canaveral doing Caribbean Cruises. For Summer 2019 she will be sailing from Barcelona after a period in Dry Dock. Several enhancements are expected but are yet to be announced. Expect new additions to include many of the highlights already featured on Harmony & Symphony of the Seas including water slides, escape room & the fantastic Wonderland. Hopefully, the Ultimate Abyss will not be making an appearance.
The Oasis of The Seas is split into several Neighbourhoods our video, shot August 2018, will explore many of the ship’s highlights. The neighbourhoods are:
- Central Park featuring boutique shopping, restaurants & bars. This stunning area features over 12000 plants.
- The Pool and Sports Zone including an adults-only solarium & 2 surf pools
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Royal Promenade the central hub of the ship featuring bars & shopping
- Boardwalk featuring the first at sea carousel and aqua theater
- Youth Zone there is a lot for kids on Oasis of the Seas. Our Guide to Travelling with Kids on Harmony of the Seas highlights many of the facilities available.
- Entertainment Place Theater, Ice Rink, Comedy Lounge & Jazz Club are just some of the venues on Oasis of the Seas.
We will be bringing you more highlights from Oasis of the Seas in coming weeks.
Leave a Reply