Day 6 at Walt Disney World and we are off to Animal Kingdom to ride Flight of Passage. However the day was dominated by the Great Room Cleaning Mystery. A Whodunnit Mystery that would beat even Agatha Christie’s best.
A hideous crime was committed at the Old Key West resort. Somebody left the Room Occupied sign on our villa door. The result our villa was not cleaned and we had no clean towels.
Due to the lack of clean bedding we have failed to solve the Great Room Cleaning Mystery but there are several suspects. Each one denies any involvement but they all could be guilty:
- Disney Pete was he trying to sabotage the day as he wanted to ride Slinky Dog again?
- Auntie Catherine was she trying to get the cleaner in trouble? She always has a look of guilt. It is her birthday tomorrow could this be a link?
- Mrs Modern Life is Good was she hoping a dirty room would lead us to a shopping spree at Disney Springs under a mission to buy some toilet roll.
- Nanna Modern Life is Good denies all knowledge but has a face of guilt. Has suggested others are to blame but is she really innocent? She has also complained that she hasn’t been featured in this blog. Is this an attempt to get a starring role?
- Myself..Look it wasn’t me! It wasn’t me!
- Miss Modern Life is Good did one of her Snapchat buddies drive her to do it?
- Little Miss Modern Life is Good was she playing with the sign? She looks almost as guilty as Nanna. Was the crying guilt or an evil game?
- The Cleaner did she fancy a day off? Did she secretly put the sign back on the door?
We have enlisted the support of the Disney Security Staff who are currently reviewing CCTV. We will update you when we find out more.
Back to the park we had another wet afternoon. Flight of Passage gets better the more you do it. It remains the must-do attraction at Walt Disney World.
I had dinner at Yak & Yeti which is a rarely mentioned gem of a venue. The food here is first class.
A big day tomorrow as we celebrate a birthday with someone dressed up as a Christmas Tree. Plus hopefully we will solve the Great Room Cleaning Mystery.