We are now back on dry land after a few fantastic days cruising on the Disney Wonder. However, the internet connection was less impressive. We will attempt over the next few day to speedily bring you back up to date with our Orlando Live 2018 Blog. Today’s blog was the 2nd day of our Cruise in which the DIsney Wonder was at sea. Today was also Pirate NIght on the ship and included a firework display.
Once again we will highlight brief notes of our experiences on the Disney Wonder. We will bring you a more extensive review of the ship in the next few weeks.
- Food and service on the ship is outstanding. It is difficult to find anything to be critical of.
- Ship internet, as discussed previously, is very poor quality. The service is slow and very expensive.
- Despite being a “Family Friendly” Cruise Ship there are a lack of areas for families. There are outstanding kid and teen facilities. In addition there are several adult only facilities. However, the number of areas dedicated to families are few.
- Are you someone who likes to reserve a sunbed? Disney do remove towels & belongings from sunbeds…..BRAVO!
- Dinner tonight was at Animator’s Palate. Part show plus part meal. An entertaining and enjoyable evening. Our waiters are some of the best we have had on a cruise.
- The Pirate Night was good fun finishing with a fantastic firework display.
Another great day on the DIsney Wonder. Tomorrow we are spending the day in Disney’s Castaway Cay. Casataway Cay is Disney’s private resort in the Bahamas. It promises to be a great day.
Isn’t our final picture today of the best towel Animal ever?
Leave a Reply