We continue our Southern Caribbean Vlog Series with a stop at Barbados.
Today’s vlog is a recap of our day in the wonderful Bridgetown, Barbados.
On the day we took part in a Barbados Beach Hop. We have already discussed this fantastic and rather tipsy day here. However, in summary
- Visited 3 spectacular sandy beaches with crystal clear seas.
- Enjoyed laugh a minute commentary from a wonderful guide.
- Drank plenty of local Rum Punch.
- Travelled on 1 of the most unique vehicles in the world.
- Saw some fantastic Bridgetown highlights.
- Learnt that the “Red Bus Sucks!”.
This excursion was certainly one of the highlights of our cruise.
Back on the ship it was time for 2 Royal Caribbean traditions. Adventure Ocean’s Pirate Night & the 70’s Disco Party.
A fantastic day sailing the Caribbean.
Our next vlog will be Grenada our last port of call.
Read More about Jewel of the Seas
Daily Blogs written as we sailed the Caribbean.
Read More about Cruising
Visit our cruise portal Cruise Modern Life is Good to learn more about family cruising
Leave a Reply