We continue our Southern Caribbean Vlog Series with a stop at Barbados.
Today’s vlog is a recap of our day in the wonderful Bridgetown, Barbados.
On the day we took part in a Barbados Beach Hop. We have already discussed this fantastic and rather tipsy day here. However, in summary
- Visited 3 spectacular sandy beaches with crystal clear seas.
- Enjoyed laugh a minute commentary from a wonderful guide.
- Drank plenty of local Rum Punch.
- Travelled on 1 of the most unique vehicles in the world.
- Saw some fantastic Bridgetown highlights.
- Learnt that the “Red Bus Sucks!”.
This excursion was certainly one of the highlights of our cruise.
Back on the ship it was time for 2 Royal Caribbean traditions. Adventure Ocean’s Pirate Night & the 70’s Disco Party.
A fantastic day sailing the Caribbean.
Our next vlog will be Grenada our last port of call.
Read More about Jewel of the Seas
Read More about Cruising