Travelling on the World’s largest Cruise Ship you would expect plenty of activities and the Harmony of the Seas does not disappoint. The number of activities on Harmony of the Seas will make sure you never get bored.
Activities on Harmony of the Seas cater for the active and less active among us. From quizzes to adrenaline fuelled activities the is something for everyone.
Sailing from Barcelona the was not the number of traditional Royal Caribbean guest participation activities e.g. Bellyflop Contest & Quest. I assume multiple nationalities and a port intensive itinerary contributed to this decision.
Adrenaline Rush Activities on Harmony of the Seas
For Adrenaline Junkies the was no shortage of activities these included
- 3 Water Slides on the Pool Deck. These are new on Oasis Class on Harmony of the Seas.
- Zip line which allows you to dangle across the Boardwalk.
- 2 rock climbing wall.
- 2 Flowriders allowing you to surf at sea. these were first introduced on the Freedom Class ships but are now being rolled out across all the larger ships in the fleet.
- Ice Rink which is open when the Rink is not getting used for shows or rehearsals.
- The Ultimate Abyss a 10 Storey Slide which ends in the Boardwalk.
Kids Activities on Harmony of the Seas
The was plenty for Kids of all ages on Harmony of the Seas. Activities included clubs with organised activities, a water park, carousel & playground. You can read more about activities for kids here.
Sport Activities on Harmony of the Seas
The was plenty of sporting activities available which included organised activities on the ship’s Sports Court. In addition the is a large gym, several swimming pools & a running track which allows you to continue with any fitness regimes whilst at sea.
Relaxation Activities on Harmony of the Seas
The is plenty of opportunity to relax and have peaceful time on the ship. From the kids free solarium to boutique shops the is plenty to suit all. The shops I did find were a bit of a disappointment being now designer led and not more souvenir based as before. The changes to the shops are not just on Harmony as we did notice on Allure too.
Whatever it is you want to do the will be an activity that suits on Harmony of the Seas. If you have not already seen it have a look at my highlights video.